Potassium humate is the potassium salt of humic acid. It is manufactured commercially by alkaline extraction of brown coal (lignite) Leonardite to be used mainly as a soil conditioner. The extraction is performed in water with the addition of potassium hydroxide (KOH), sequestering agents and hydrotropic surfactants.
With excellent solubility. It used alone or combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus in irrigation and spray. It is applied in landscape and garden as well as all agricultural and horticultural plants.
- Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium humate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- Potassium humate can reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Potassium Humate can degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
Rose Fertilizer Tips: Selecting The BEST Natural Fertilizer For
Rose Fertilizer - Learn tips on buying or homemade natural fertilizer for roses, brighter blooms, ... Organic Rose Fertilizers Are The Best And Most Economical
Rose Fertilizer: Learn How To Choose The Best Rose Fertilizer
Apr 2, 2019 - Some of the rose fertilizers are organic and will not only have food for the rose bushes in the mix but also materials that enrich the soil
Fertilize Roses | Heirloom Roses
Roses make no distinction between the type of fertilizer they receive, as long as the nutrients are available. Organic fertilizers include manures, compost, or other plant and animal products (alfalfa, bone meal, fish fertilizer, kelp extract, etc.). Nutrient content is usually low, so use on a continual basis
The Best Way To Feed Roses Organically & Naturally
Jun 26, 2015 - This is one plant that does benefit from fertilizing. The best way to feed roses, in my humble horticultural opinion, is to feed roses organically
6 Best Fertilizer for Roses - (2019 Reviews) & Guide
Jump to Jobe's Organic Rose/ Flower Fertilizer Spikes - Next up is Jobe's Organic Fertilizer Spikes. This is a new kind of fertilizer. It comes
Homemade Fertilizers for Roses | Home Guides | SF Gate
Nov 28, 2018 - Homemade rose fertilizers include items from the kitchen, such as ... Homemade fertilizers contain natural or organic ingredients, and they
Wondering How to Make Organic Fertilizers for Roses? Here
Mar 9, 2018 - A homemade organic fertilizer is always preferable to commercial ones. Read on for some information about homemade organic fertilizers for