|Appearance ||Light yellow powder |
|Solubility ||100% Water Soluble |
|Moisture ||Less than 5% |
|Amino acids ||More than 40% |
|Total nitrogen ||More than 16.5% |
(1) It can improve nutrient utilization and improve the crop quality.
(2) It can be well and quickly absorbed by plants, promote crop precocity and shorten the growth cycle.
(3) It can enhance metabolic function and stress tolerance.
(4) It can improve the growth of roots environment and suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases. It has obvious effects in promoting continuous cropping.
(5) It can make soil soft, reduce soil compaction, improve soil quality and improve soil water retention capacity.
Application Method: Foliar spray : dilute it with water 800-1000 times , spray the leaves every 15 days , 3-4 times in the growing period .
Packing: 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L Barrel Package.
Fertilizers & Pesticides - USDA ERS
Changing relative prices of inputs, trends in the extent and location of crop production, use of biotechnology, adoption of organic systems, pest invasions, and
Organic Fertilizers and Pesticides - Harlow Gardens
Sep 20, 2012 - ORGANIC FERTILIZERS AND PESTICIDES. In recent years the environment has been a hot topic for debate. It is clear the majority of people
Reducing minerals fertilizers and agro-chemicals by recycling
Reducing minerals fertilizers and agro-chemicals by recycling treated organic waste as compost and bio-char products (FERTIPLUS). - EIP-AGRI
agrochemicals organic fertilizers - OKCHEM
agrochemicals organic fertilizers, Wholesale Various High Quality agrochemicals organic fertilizers Products from Global Sodium Tripolyphosphate Suppliers
Agrochemical Organic Fertilizer - Alibaba
828 products - Agrochemical Organic Fertilizer, Wholesale Various High Quality Agrochemical Organic Fertilizer Products from Global Agrochemical Organic
agrochemicals organic fertilizers liquid-Source quality
Buy Quality agrochemicals organic fertilizers liquid and Source agrochemicals organic fertilizers liquid from Reliable Global agrochemicals organic fertilizers
Fertilizers are chemical compounds used to promote plant
Organic fertilizers contain essential nutrients to improve the health and productivity of soil and encourage plant growth. Organic nutrients increase the abundance of soil organisms by providing organic matter and micronutrients for organisms such as fungal mycorrhiza, which aid plants in absorbing nutrients