Solubility100% water soluble
MoistureLess than 5%
Total amino acidsMore than 25%
Total nitrogenMore than 10%
Organic trace-element (Fe+Cu+B+Zn+Mn+Mg) More than 10%
1. Improve crop micro-ecological environment, activation of the soil, increase soil group, preventing compaction.
2. Activation of damaged cells, rapid recovery root physiological function, and promote root development, enhanced drought, cold, disease resistance.
3. Induced plants produce endogenous hormones, delaying senescence, promote early, with a significant increase yield.
4. Increasing the content of organic matter, dissolving Phosphor, Decomposition Potassium, fixing Nitrogen, activation and utilization of soil phosphorus and potassium, improved secondary salinization, improve fertilizer use efficiency.
5. Improving the nutritional quality of vegetables, fruit sweetness and improve palatability.
6. Control Diseases Due to Continuous Cropping has a significant effect.
7. Natural, no residue, no injury, safety and environmental protection, non-toxic side effects, significantly reduce fertilizer pollution.
Soil Microbial Resources for Improving Fertilizers Efficiency in
Jul 31, 2018 - Keywords: fertilizers, nutrient use efficiency, phosphorus, solubilization, ..... In addition to microbial solubilization of mineral P, organic P
Effects of a Microbial Inoculant and Organic Fertilizers on the
as the microbial inoculant. The organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer were then applied to respective pots to compare the growth, yield and physiological
Mechanisms by which organic fertilizer and effective microbes
Three types of fertilizer (chemical, organic, and organic fertilizer with effective microbes) were applied in the field. After 20 years of cropping the continuous
WO2013109153A1 - Microbial organic fertilizers and methods
Jul 25, 2013 -  Natural organic fertilizers used in plant cultivation are characterized by low efficiency and therefore in order to obtain high yields they are
Microbial and Organic Fertilizers in Asia
This effect must be a beneficial one if agriculture is to be sustainable in the long term. The use of organic fertilizers and microbial materials is an important part of
Biofertilizer - Wikipedia
A biofertilizer (also bio-fertilizer) is a substance which contains living microorganisms which, ... Involved microorganisms could readily and safely convert complex organic material into simple compounds, so that they are easily taken up by the
What organic fertilizers mean to plants and soil - MSU Extension
May 8, 2018 - Thus, nutrients derived from organic fertilizer sources are not as readily available ... They stimulate microbial activity and improve soil structure
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer - Pennington
As in nature, an organic soil alive with microbes and fungi releases nutrients slowly to plants. By enriching the soil with organic supplements and encouraging
Microbial Organic Fertilizer – Orlando Ekoloji – Salus Biotech
Salus Microbial Organic Liquid Fertilizer increases product quality and quantity as well as makes the plant resistant to environmental stress conditions. It controls
Is there any difference between bio-fertilizer and organic
Yes, technically there is big difference between bio-fertilizer and organic fertilizer. Bio fertilizers are microbial inoculants consisting of living cells of